Wednesday, April 7, 2010

Introducing: KK Brees

Hello Everyone

I’m Karen and I write fiction as KK Brees. I’m partial to historical fiction. My first novel, Headwind: The Intrepid Adventures of OSS Agent Katrin Nissen, will be coming out this summer.

The book is set in April 1940 and is the first in a series featuring my heroine and her husband, John Breckenridge. Katrin is a professor in the Botany Department at Yale University and her husband is an attorney. That’s in their other lives. The war changes that and a good deal more for them.

I’m looking forward to getting to know everybody.

Website

My website is http://www.karenkbrees.com.

My Blogs

I have two active blogs. The one pertaining to my novel is KatrinNissen.blogspot.com. I also blog as The Practical Preserver at practicalpreserving.blogspot.com.

No comments:

Post a Comment